Suffered a serious injury or loss? Depend on someone who has successfully resolved more than 5,000 personal injury cases in his career
Daniel M. Keil is an exceptional litigator and skilled negotiator who is relentless in his effort to protect a client’s rights when they have been injured or a loved one has been killed by someone else’s negligence. He will make every effort to get you full and fair compensation, and you will pay nothing unless he obtains a settlement.
Mr. Keil has tackled cases that involve a variety of scenarios including:
- Automobile Accidents
- Slip and Falls
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
He has the skill and resources to thoroughly investigate the circumstances of the accident, obtain witness statements and accident reports, obtain and preserve evidence, verify insurance coverage to protect your rights, work with your insurance company to get your medical bills paid and pursue your right to a recovery against the at fault party. In automobile accident cases, he can help get your car repaired and negotiate with insurance companies and other at-fault parties to obtain full compensation for your injuries.
Involved in an Accident? Know Your Rights
- Think about your safety and those around you first. If someone is injured, call 911. Find a safe waiting area.
- Contact the authorities to file an official report of the incident.
- Use your cell phone to take pictures of the damages and any injuries. Also, write down everything you can about the accident. Take names and phone numbers of witnesses.
- Never admit fault or apologize at the scene of an accident as it could be used against you in court. Instead, collect the driver’s license number and insurance information. Your insurance company will need certain information to file your claim.
- Seek proper medical treatment immediately for any injuries. Start a journal to make notes about how you are feeling and to keep a record of all appointments and treatment you receive.
- Call Daniel M. Keil, P.A., to learn about your rights. The call and the consultation are FREE. Mr. Keil would be happy to meet with you inside your home, office, hospital room or whatever location in the South Florida area is most convenient. It is important that you are advised of all of your rights and options moving forward.
- Remember, when you become a client, you pay Mr. Keil NOTHING until he WINS for YOU!